Software Engineer at Ahoy GamesApply Now
Never ending quest of finding a rockstar programmer. Are you one ? If so, JOIN US !
As a software engineer at Ahoy Games, you will be working with the latest tech to create the most fun and polished games together with a highly talented team. We are truly passionate about games and we value creativity over anything else. We are looking for software engineers who share the same values as we do. You will be developing games for mobile platforms, mainly iOS and Android.
- In-depth knowledge of Unity
- Strong C# knowledge and math skills
- Having experience with at least 2 programming languages
- Ability to write high quality and easy to maintain code.
- Strong knowledge of code design principles
- Being fluent in English
- Being familiar with games and loving games.
- Being self-motivated, creative and innovative
- Studio located near Metro Wilanowska
- Flexible working hours
- A chance to work with the latest technologies.
- A competitive salary.
- Private healthcare (Medicover).
- Free snacks and beverages in the kitchen.
- Many choices of Nespresso coffee.
- Ergonomic chairs and IPS Panel Displays.
- A home-like and relaxed studio atmosphere.
We are always looking for talent, feel free to send us your CV.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please add to your CV the following formula: “I agree for the processing of my personal data contained in my application documents by Ahoy Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (02-703) at ul. Bukowińska 2, for the purpose of carrying out the current recruitment process and for subsequent recruitments for employees and co-workers of Ahoy Sp. z o.o.”
Apply by sending your CV to [email protected]
The personal data is administered by Ahoy sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, al. Jana Pawla II 27. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.